Friday, July 1, 2011

Hello Old Friend!

With today being July First, I have been reflecting on this new month and all things that I am excited about. These are in no order, except for number one.

1. The Bar Exam Comes
Even though it is at the end of the month, Jon finishes the Bar Exam on the 28th. I have never been so         excited for a day to come ever! Jon has been studying extremely hard for two whole months and it has been rough. It will be so nice to have him back to do stuff with! Good luck to all taking it!

2. My Birthday
The 7th is my 22nd birthday! I am so excited to get to have a wonderful dinner with Jon and grab some drinks with friends. Another year comes and I hope I make it to many more.

3.  I Finish College
On the 28th as well, I take my final exams and officially finish College! It has been a great four years but I am ready to move on and see what new adventures come by way.

4. Summer Time Adventures
Summer is the perfect time for adventures, fun in the sun and warm eventful nights! Who knows what they will bring but I look forward to it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment