- Friday one of my best friends from high school came to visit from her new home, Boston! Amanda is one of those great friends that is always down for a sleepover, is just as obsessed with everything you are and loves to do nothing more than sit and watch TV while eating a snack.
- I spent all weekend during fun tourist things (pictures to come) and rediscovered why I love New Orleans so much. In the same token, it made me think more that it was time for a serious change in my life in either city or area of the city I live in.
- Today I submitted an entry to Zooey Deschanel's new FABULOUS website, Hello Giggles, she created with some of her super funny friends. Hope it makes the cut!
- I am one week away from finishing summer school and therefore college and Jon is one week away from taking the bar exam! Yay!
- Sadly, I must start the process of boxing up my whole house and moving. Yuck.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Update!
I have definitely been missing in action here on the blog for the past few days and I have perfectly good reasons, I promise! Here are some updates on my life though:
Labels:
Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment