Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Calling that Magical Place

While trolling around on Pinterest, I found a link to an incredibly little blog: Disney Bound.

Disney Bound is a collection of outfits that are reminiscent of Disney characters. They incorporate the original look of the character with new fashions, killer shoes and fabulous jewelry.




These three were my favorites out of the pages I looked at as well as the characters I recognized. Though it has been many years since I was in my Disney prime, I was shocked that I didn't recognize so many of the characters! It made me a little sad actually.

Every go check out Disney Bound for some fabulous finds and possible costumes. I personally am a sucker for pulling off costumes that are most like the character but these are great alternatives. Maybe you are just in a Cruella mood and want an outfit to show that off!

Images from Disney Bound.

No comments:

Post a Comment