Thursday, July 21, 2011

May I Ask a Favor?

I must ask a favor of all you great readers.

I know that there lots of people (actually probably just my family and friends) that read the blog. Thanks so much! I have had such a wonderful experience getting out everything I wish, writing and tapping into my creative side. It has truly changed my life and paved a whole new road for me.

In an effort to get my blog circulating more and get this little site to go big places, I need some followers. On my page beneath my blog archive, labels and blogs I read on the right hand, I have placed a followers box like the one above. All you have to do is click on it to become a follower!

By becoming a follower, you can read my page easier, show your support, get to make comments and truly make my dreams for this baby come true. I believe that if you have an email account with Google, you can follow automatically since you already have a profile with them. Now if you do not, you can follow through your Yahoo, AIM, Twitter, Netlog or OpenId account. If none of those things fit you, then you can either choose to get one or just settle for reading it regularly.

So in advance, thank you so much for becoming a follower. Thank you so much for the support.

Image found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment