When I woke up though, Jon brought me a delicious cinnamon and raisin bagel with cream cheese. He is always bringing me breakfast in bed because he knows how much I hate mornings but love breakfast and the bed.
He also bought me so super pretty flowers in a bright shade of purple that I love! He also is really great at buying my flowers so I always have some in my room.
I also wore a really fun and me birthday outfit to school; a white buttoned dress with a bow on the back and my cowboy boots! The details on the dress are also little bows, so this is an obvious favorite of mine.
Here are some of the great gifts I got!
From my parents, I got a really fun game of persuasion of crazy situations, a big flower petal ring, a wonderfully creative and delicious cookbook that shows you how to set up the table to pair with the meal and cocktails, a darling Cross and Game of Thrones, the book that the new HBO show is based off of. Such a great package!
Jon got me a new shadow box to decorate and fill and some new paint pins specifically for wood. I love crafts so this was a perfect present. I am decorating it in my sorority, Gamma Phi Beta, colors and putting my badge, jerseys and other mementos in it to remember that time in my life.
Jon also got me this super yummy cake that is champagne blush flavored. I look forward to more of this tonight!








No comments:
Post a Comment