O.P.I.'s Cajun Shrimp nail polish. It is a summer favorite of mine and I love that it is brightening up my fingers and toes. Plus my Cajun darling loves it!
Mirah. Her song Cold Cold Water is playing currently for me and I love it!
Steak dinner later tonight when I get out of class! Jon and I are going to eat with his Uncles and I am super excited. If there is one thing I love, it is steak...and Jon. His Uncles are so much fun too!
Yogi Bedtime tea. Well, it unfortunately is not bedtime quite yet but I love the Chamomile, Rose, English lavender flower and many other delicious and sweet smelling mix. I am about to get my second cup on this rainy and chilly day.
My wool skirt I am wearing today. It is my favorite skirt and even though it is wool, I wear it in any season. I absolutely love the color, the the one above, and today I have it paired with a light pink top. I feel so lovely wearing it.
Images found 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
No comments:
Post a Comment