I have (just now) discovered an AMAZING new blog! I have sat here for the past 45 minutes just going back and back into the archives because I cannot get enough!
Sometimes Sweet is a wonderful blog all about the adventures of Danielle. She documents her life with her hubby and baby as well as fun finds in other blogs. Her writing style is fresh and inviting and she takes the best pictures! I absolutely love all the pictures she posts of her and her husband as well as her friends and surroundings. It has made me realize that Jon and I need to be taking much more pictures because I want to have a collection so beautiful and unique as Danielle's.
Another great part of this blog is Tattoo Tuesdays, where Danielle shows you some pretty unique and marvelous tattoos. Danielle and her husband are even a very tattooed mama and papa, which I love!
This delightful blog is honest, fresh and full with vibrant pictures and stories so I suggest everyone go check it out.
Go!
No comments:
Post a Comment