I have been all about shoes this summer; buying a total of six new pairs so far.
My favorite new trends though have to nude heels and tan flat sandals with hints of gold.
Nude heels are a classic staple that can match with anything. They make the leg look longer and are just as sexy as they are classy. I have worn my pair from Lulus from my boyfriend's law school graduation with a vintage strapless dress, my own college graduation with a loose floral summer dress to a hot little brown and white ink print dress for a date night. They are perfect for summer because they work with bright colors an prints so well and they are great for breaking up black or navy that haunts everyone's closet.
Tan flat sandals with hints of gold are another addition I have picked up, in two different shoes. Like nude, tan works well with any skin tone and is a wonderful shoe for casual but put together look. I have a dressy pair I wear for going out and a basic pair I like to wear around the house or for running errands. As much as flip flops are comfy, they are not the most attractive so a basic tan sandal really ups an outfit. These Tori Burch ones are an amazing pair that can go with anything.
While I am much more of a purse girl, there are some great summer finds out there for anyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment