Saturday, June 25, 2011

New York, New York

This particular quote and design has been floating around the internet for the past few days and after last night, I found it so fitting.

For me, the issue of gay marriage should not be one at all. I say that because marriage is marriage, love is love, and happiness is happiness. Everyone is the world deserves to find love, receive love and to spend the rest of their life with that person. I cannot imagine what it would be like if people called Jon and I's relationship an abomination or told us that we could not marry each other.

So congratulations New York, for letting love in. For finally giving the gay community of New York a chance that should be a basic, fundamental right. Congratulations as well to all those in the gay community of New York that now get to live out loud as a married couple with their darling. Happy wedding planning!

Image Via Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment