So my second class turned out to be a fun one too, though there are only two people in it; myself being one.
It is slightly fun to be back though, getting to roam the halls and walkways of Loyola once again, engaging in class discussions and picking out what to wear every day.
Yesterday I wore a coral and white print wrap dress from a little boutique in both San Antonio and New Orleans called Francesca's. I will have to figure out who the designer is though and post a picture. It is darling and perfect for summer! I wore it with a thin gold belt and tan sandals along with a big gold bowler bag for my book and such.
Today I decided on a navy cardigan (for those chilly classrooms) with a sleeveless white Polo button down. When pairing a button down with a cardigan, I love having this sleeveless one so that there is no bunching in the arms and I have have tighter cardigans. I paired this with these fabulous bright jewel-toned purple tuxedo shorts that I got at the J Crew outlet store for half off and then an additional 15% student discount! They have been one of my favorite summer purchases along with the sparkly flats I wore today as well.
I like Norman Rockwell's idea that bows should always be a first day of school feature.
What have been some of your favorite "first day of school" outfits?
No comments:
Post a Comment