Monday, August 8, 2011

Back in the Dirty


We are back in the ever dirty yet magical New Orleans now. Besides blogging and trying to find a job, my schedule turns out to be pretty open so I am trying to find tons of fun (and free or fairly cheap) things to occupy my time.

An obvious first would be read read read! I have four books I already have my eye on; Game of Thrones, which my parents got me for my birthday, then Sweet Jiminy that I won from Deep South Magazine, 2666, which comes highly suggested and finally The Red Tent suggested by Jon's sister. Certainly in no order, but I can't wait to read them all. What are some other books on your own summer reading list? I absolutely love books so I am so excited to get to spend this time with new adventures and travels.

What are some things you are doing with the remainder of the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment