Monday, September 13, 2010

Notes


I love writing little notes.

There is so much meaning behind handwritten notes or letters it is disappointing they are not used more; such greatness in simplicity. Little time is needed for them, no fancy paper, just thoughts and feelings.

Though, I must admit, I love picking out fancy stationary full of frill and lace.

I wrote my boyfriend a little love note tonight about how much I appreciate him and all that lovey dovey stuff. It made me think about all the love notes you write in your lifetime. The valentine notes of middle school with boxes Yes and No to be mine. The obligatory greeting cards which you scribble 'love' in. The notes to your first love full of promise and lust.

Then notes that really matter. Notes full of gratitude and future.

I like notes.

This note was found online, I can't take credit for this masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment