Wednesday, November 2, 2011



Have you ever started getting ready for a vacation and just feel overwhelmed?

On Friday I am jetting off back home to San Antonio for my Uncle's wedding and in the meantime I have been running around to get things in place. From heading to the Apple Store to fix my phone, getting everything back on said phone, to finalizing things for my new job. The paperwork has been piling up as well as the chores around the house. With so much laundry, cleaning and taking down decorations, I feel completely stressed.

Oh and did I mention that I am getting a car come Friday so I have been working on getting all that in order? Yup.

I am only staying in San Antonio for essentially two days so it isn't really a vacation at all but I am seriously hoping for some relaxation.

Wishfully thinking?

Image found here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment